Work at AIMS Senegal
The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) is an innovative, pan-African centre for post-graduate education, research and outreach which has achieved global recognition since opening in South Africa in 2003. AIMS-Senegal is part of the AIMS Network of Centers of Excellence and offers an 18-month Co-operative Master’s (10 months of course work and 6 to 8 months of internship), as well as a 10-month Taught Master’s degree in mathematical sciences to African science graduates every year. AIMS students benefit from full scholarships and must have studied mathematical sciences in the broad sense at an African university for 4 years prior to joining AIMS.
Join us and be part of a team that is driven by passion and a common goal of transforming education in Africa and beyond. For more jobs visit the AIMS Network website.
At present we have the following openings:
- Gender Officer, AIMS Programs – AIMS Senegal [English]
- TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR CURRICULUM STAFF CONSULTANT – GENDER
- Facilities & Logistics Manager – AIMS Senegal [French]
- Chief Operating Officer – AIMS Senegal [English] [French]
- Director – Industry Initiative and Skills Development – Senegal [English]
- Career Development & Public Engagement – Senegal [English]
Others – the possibilities are endless and if you have an interesting idea or CV, please send it to us with a two-paragraph description of how you think you could help us in our mission. AIMS-Senegal is an equal opportunity employer and all positions offer competitive salaries and outstanding personal and professional growth opportunities.